Reopening Of Businesses
Governor Lee and the Economic Recovery Group have allowed restaurants, retail and gum businsses to reopen. The guidelines have been posted online at https://www.tn.gov/governor/covid-19/economic-recovery.html.
Tennessee Business Relief Program
The Tennessee Business Relief Program provides relief payments for businesses that had to temporarily close or suffered a substantial reduction in taxable sales due to COVID-19. Visit https://www.tn.gov/revenue/tennessee-business-relief-program.html for more information.
Trousdale County Health Dept Assessment Site
For more information, please visit the websites below.
- For a comprehensive list of statewide resources, please visit: tn.gov/governor/covid-19.html
- The Department of Health (TDH) provides up-to-date information on the status of COVID-19 in Tennessee at https://www.tn.gov/health/cedep/ncov.html
- COVID-19 symptoms found on the CDC website at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/symptoms.html
- The CDC has updated information and guidance available online at www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- Tennessee Pledge: Reopening Tennessee Responsibly - https://www.tn.gov/governor/covid-19/economic-recovery.html
- Do Your Part. Stay Apart. - tn.gov/health
- COVID-19 Unified Command - www.tn.gov/unifiedcommand
- Daily COVID-19 Media Briefings - https://sts.streamingvideo.tn.gov/Mediasite/Catalog/catalogs/mediasiteadmin-covid-19-media-briefing
- Essential Businesses and Services - https://www.tn.gov/governor/covid-19/essential-services.html
- COVID-19 Small Business Resources - https://www.tn.gov/ecd/covid-19-small-business-resources
Governor Lee's Daily Media Updates. Governor Lee provides a daily update Monday through Friday at 3:00pm Central Time.
To stay informed of the latest information, please visit the County's Facebook page using the Facebook symbol at the top of this page, or visit the Trousdale County Emergency Services Facebook page.
LOCAL GOVERNMENT CLOSINGS
Current Closings in Hartsville/Trousdale County
- Senior Center 615-374-1102
If you or someone you know has lost their job due to the coronavirus pandemic and you want to file a claim for unemployment, please visit: https://www.tn.gov/workforce/covid-19/employees.html
The American Job Center in Hartsville will be closed to visitors, but will still be providing assistance to apply for unemployment via telephone or electronic means. The phone number is 615-680-3450.
LOCAL GOVERNMENT INFORMATIONAL VIDEOS
| Clean your hands often
| Avoid close contact
| Stay home if you’re sick
| Cover coughs and sneezes
| Wear a facemask if you are sick
| Clean and disinfect