The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by HEADER in Ascending Order within category
Job Openings7 documents
- To apply for open positions, please fill out an application and turn in to the desired department
- EMS | EMT (FT)
- EMS | PARAMEDIC (PRN)
- EMS | PARAMEDIC FT
- Public Works/Sanitation: Convenience Center Attendant - FT Employee performs a variety of manual labor tasks at the County Convenience Center.
- Public Works/Sanitation: General Laborer - FT Performs a variety of manual labor tasks in the areas of public works, parks, and sanitation.
- Senior Center: Activities Coordinator PT or FT
Employee Information & Forms5 documents
- C-19 Return To Work Form C-19 Return to Work Form
- C-19 Sick Leave Request Request for C-19 Sick Leave
- E-Poster for EEOC Requirements
- Employment application
- H-TC Flexible Compensation Plan - Summary
County Policies8 documents
- Drug and Alcohol Testing Policy Drug and Alcohol Testing Policy for Employees
- Ethics Policy Ethics Policy adopted in 2007
- No Smoking Policy No Smoking Policy
- Personnel Policy Employee Personnel Policy for County Employees as approved on August 29, 2022
- Purchasing Policies Purchasing Policies of HTC. These are currently being reviewed.
- Red Flag Training Dealing with confidential information
- Travel Regulations Travel Regulations for any HTCG Elected Official or HTCG Employee
- Whistleblower Policy added September 27, 2021