The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by HEADER in Ascending Order within category
Job Openings5 documents
- To apply for open positions, please fill out an application and turn in to the desired department
- EMTs / AEMTs / Paramedics The Paramedic is a health professional whose primary focus is to provide advanced emergency medical care for critical and emergent patients who access the emergency medical system. This individual possesses the complex knowledge and skills necessary to provide patient care and transportation. Paramedics function as part of a comprehensive EMS response, under medical oversight. Paramedics perform interventions with the basic and advanced equipment typically found on an ambulance.
- Public Works/Sanitation: Convenience Center Attendant - FT Employee performs a variety of manual labor tasks at the County Convenience Center.
- Public Works/Sanitation: General Laborer - FT Performs a variety of manual labor tasks in the areas of public works, parks, and sanitation.
- Veteran Services Office - PT PT Veteran Services Officer
Employee Information & Forms6 documents
County Policies8 documents
- Drug and Alcohol Testing Policy Drug and Alcohol Testing Policy for Employees
- Ethics Policy Ethics Policy adopted in 2007
- No Smoking Policy No Smoking Policy
- Personnel Policy Employee Personnel Policy for County Employees as approved on August 29, 2022
- Purchasing Policies Purchasing Policies of HTC. These are currently being reviewed.
- Red Flag Training Dealing with confidential information
- Travel Regulations Travel Regulations for any HTCG Elected Official or HTCG Employee
- Whistleblower Policy added September 27, 2021